do you really care if weMT is “multi-tiered?”
or just that it’s faster, affordable and more accurate?
that’s what we thought.
But it’s still worth reading this so you’ll see just why weMT provides better localization in every language quicker and at a lower cost.
It all comes down to our multi-tiered approach spelled out below:
• Analyzing source content for MT readiness including content types audit, style and glossary verification, and pre-editing services
• Selecting the right engine or multiple MT engines to meet your productivity, budget and quality objectives or to help optimize the output of MT engines already in place
• Forecasting the program performance based on legacy information for content/engine combination
• Performing MT post-editing services via selecting, training and certifying the right resources
• Evaluating MT output quality and post-editors’ productivity via a set of industry standard and proprietary tools
• Establishing an automated feedback loop and engine retaining process based on the post-edited output analysis
• Supporting both the SaaS/hosted model and an in-house deployment within your firewall
• Using NLP technology to power other translation quality evaluation tasks
• Achieving the highest translation quality and meet the tightest project deadlines
Machine Translation (MT) reduces the time to market for standard and agile localization processes, delivers On-Demand localization services, lowers the overall cost of localization projects and allows our customers to translate content that previously was too costly and time-consuming to translate.
it just goes to show you – doing things differently really does lead to extraordinary results.