business development manager
role: business development manager
Location: Beijing or Jinan, China (2 positions)
Date Posted: 8/18/2015
Welocalize, Inc., founded in 1997, offers innovative translation and localization solutions helping global brands to grow and reach audiences around the world in more than 157 languages. Our solutions include global localization management, translation, supply chain management, people sourcing, language services and automation tools including MT, testing and staffing solutions and enterprise translation management technologies. With over 600 employees worldwide, Welocalize maintains offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan and China.
Do you have a passion for customer success and thrilled by the challenge of new account penetration and development? Welocalize is recruiting talented, high-energy Business Development Manager to join our team. You should have strong consultative or solution selling experience targeting large companies in the technology, manufacturing and consumer industries. Your clients and colleagues would describe you as a problem solver, competitive, collaborative, smart and at the end of the day, you’ve got their back.
Welocalize offers a fast-paced, innovative, team-oriented environment, where you will be provided with resources and opportunity to take initiative and succeed. We have high expectations, and you want to exceed them.
- Generate new business from new and from existing customers
- Develop and manage a territory plan to exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Research and penetrate target customers
- Be a complete team player with internal teams to accurately position Welocalize’s value proposition, language services, and technology offerings
- Develop relationships to create delighted, reference-able customers
- Manage sales pipeline in Salesforce.com and produce timely, accurate forecasts
- 5+ years of proven sales success in selling enterprise professional services or solutions to IT/high tech companies
- Track record of success in servicing enterprise level clients (potential spend over $1 million)
- Ability in developing sales strategies, solutions, proposals and account plans
- Fast learner, killer discovery skills, and dogged work ethic
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Pricing and negotiating skills
- Ability to collaborate with global teams effectively
- Localization experience and technologies desirable, CMS, TMS, MT, crowdsourcing and others
- Bachelor’s degree required